Aluminum sheet & coil delivers long-life and durability in outdoor applications, and are most frequently used in the production of electric signs. Aluminum Coils are used in channel letter fabrication to create the sidewall or return of the letter. Aluminum Sheet is used in a variety of signage applications including light boxes, channel letter backs and sidewalls.
Benefits of Aluminum Sheet & Coil
Eliminates need to slit aluminum sheet for the “side wall”
Custom colors reduce need for painting in shop
Reflective coatings enhance illumination, allowing for brighter letters
Can be shear cut and/or punched, mechanically fastened or welded
Variety of colors available at low minimums
- PVC vs CPVC: Which Is Better?
- Polypropylene vs. Polyethylene: How Do They Differ?
- Thermosets vs Thermoplastics: How They Differ
- Homopolymer vs Copolymer
- Plastics Pyramid
- Amorphous vs Semicrystalline
- Fiber Reinforced Panel Alternatives
- How To Choose the Right Plastic for Your Project
- LEXAN™ CLINIWALL™: Next Generation Wall Cladding
- BioPhorum, Polymershapes, and the Future of Material Sterilization
- Design for Manufacturability and Its Importance
- PETG – Markets Served and Industry Applications