Foamed polypropylene sheets, such as PolyCraft®, are an excellent choice for signage and displays. Lightweight, and UV resistant, the material can be used outdoors without concerns of graphics fading. Scratch-resistant, heat and chemical-resistant, PolyCraft sheets are completely opaque. Best of all, foam polypropylene sheets are fully recyclable.
Benefits of Foam Polypropylene (PP)
Screen & Digital Printing
- LEXAN™ CLINIWALL™: Next Generation Wall Cladding
- BioPhorum, Polymershapes, and the Future of Material Sterilization
- Design for Manufacturability and Its Importance
- PETG – Markets Served and Industry Applications
- PVC-Acrylic – Attributes and Applications
- Plastics for Data Center Aisle Containment
- Fabricated Plastic Parts – Everything You Need To Know
- Performance Plastics: Custom Plastic Sheets for Industrial, Commercial & Military Applications
- The Top Qualities of Aluminum Composite Material Suppliers
- What Is Acetal Plastic Used For In Industrial Applications?
- Looking For A Plastic Cutting Service? Find A Plastics Expert
- Use Cases of Colored Acrylic Sheets