In a rapidly changing environment, you need solutions for ensuring the protection, health, and wellness of patients and healthcare employees. Polymershapes, offers a variety of thin-gauge clear plastics that are ideal materials for protective face shields. Whether you are producing shields, or components, Polymershapes is available with solutions for every step of face shield production! Materials can be custom cut and converted for your own die-cutting or routing, or we can produce shields that fit over existing safety glasses, or ready-to-wear shields!
*Note: Sterilization effectiveness against COVID-19 currently unknown.
Benefits of Plastic for Face Shields
Fit to existing safety glasses
- LEXAN™ CLINIWALL™: Next Generation Wall Cladding
- BioPhorum, Polymershapes, and the Future of Material Sterilization
- Design for Manufacturability and Its Importance
- PETG – Markets Served and Industry Applications
- PVC-Acrylic – Attributes and Applications
- Plastics for Data Center Aisle Containment
- Fabricated Plastic Parts – Everything You Need To Know
- Performance Plastics: Custom Plastic Sheets for Industrial, Commercial & Military Applications
- The Top Qualities of Aluminum Composite Material Suppliers
- What Is Acetal Plastic Used For In Industrial Applications?
- Looking For A Plastic Cutting Service? Find A Plastics Expert
- Use Cases of Colored Acrylic Sheets