In a rapidly changing environment, you need solutions for ensuring the protection, health, and wellness of patients and healthcare employees. Polymershapes, offers a variety of thin-gauge clear plastics that are ideal materials for protective face shields. Whether you are producing shields, or components, Polymershapes is available with solutions for every step of face shield production! Materials can be custom cut and converted for your own die-cutting or routing, or we can produce shields that fit over existing safety glasses, or ready-to-wear shields!
*Note: Sterilization effectiveness against COVID-19 currently unknown.
Benefits of Plastic for Face Shields
Fit to existing safety glasses
- The Top Qualities of Aluminum Composite Material Suppliers
- What Is Acetal Plastic Used For In Industrial Applications?
- Looking For A Plastic Cutting Service? Find A Plastics Expert
- Use Cases of Colored Acrylic Sheets
- LEXAN Plastic Sheets: Tips For Contractors
- Plastic Sheets – Everything You Need to Know
- Markets Services – Nylon 6/6
- ABS Sheets – Industrial and Commercial Applications
- Everything You Need to Know about HDPE
- Benefits and Attributes – Acetal Plastics
- UHMW Chemical Resistance
- PETG – A 2022 Guide to Engineering and Industrial Applications