Adhesive backed vinyl material sees a broad spectrum of use in the sign and graphics industry. Digital and screen print grade films, plotter films, specialty films, vehicle wrap material, laminating films, and complementary tapes are all available from Polymershapes. A range of cast and calendared grades offer the right vinyl solution for your application.
Benefits of Adhesive-Backed Vinyl
Repositionable vinyl for easier application
Latex, solvent, eco-solvent, and UV curable compatible grades
Ranges of durability for short and long term applications, and indoor/outdoor use
Water-based and solvent-based adhesives
- PVC vs CPVC: Which Is Better?
- Polypropylene vs. Polyethylene: How Do They Differ?
- Thermosets vs Thermoplastics: How They Differ
- Homopolymer vs Copolymer
- Plastics Pyramid
- Amorphous vs Semicrystalline
- Fiber Reinforced Panel Alternatives
- How To Choose the Right Plastic for Your Project
- LEXAN™ CLINIWALL™: Next Generation Wall Cladding
- BioPhorum, Polymershapes, and the Future of Material Sterilization
- Design for Manufacturability and Its Importance
- PETG – Markets Served and Industry Applications