APET (Amorphous-Polyethylene Terephathalate) film is known for its glossy, clear appearance. Offering crystal clear transparency, along with excellent chemical resistance, APET film is a popular choice for medical facesheilds. It thermoforms well, and can also be bent into box shapes for consumer packaging applications.
Benefits of APET
Crystal Clear Transparency
- PETG – Markets Served and Industry Applications
- PVC-Acrylic – Attributes and Applications
- Plastics for Data Center Aisle Containment
- Fabricated Plastic Parts – Everything You Need To Know
- Performance Plastics: Custom Plastic Sheets for Industrial, Commercial & Military Applications
- The Top Qualities of Aluminum Composite Material Suppliers
- What Is Acetal Plastic Used For In Industrial Applications?
- Looking For A Plastic Cutting Service? Find A Plastics Expert
- Use Cases of Colored Acrylic Sheets
- LEXAN Plastic Sheets: Tips For Contractors
- Plastic Sheets – Everything You Need to Know
- Markets Services – Nylon 6/6