Polypropylene twinwall sheet, also known as fluted polypropylene, Coroplast®, or simply corrugated plastic, is an economical material that is light-weight and durable. In twinwall form, sheets are commonly used for both indoor and outdoor signage, as well as trade show and retail displays. Polypropylene twinwall also makes an economical and lightweight choice for building contractors who use it for countertop templates, concrete molds, and temporary floor coverings. Fluted polypropylene also makes a popular choice in packaging as a more durable, water-resistant, and reusable or recyclable alternative to paper-based packaging.
Polymershapes can provide the right twinwall polypropylene for your application, in a variety of opaque and translucent options, as well as corona-treated grades for printing.
Polymershapes proudly offers polypropylene twinwall from industry-leading manufacturers such as Primex Plastics, producer of Cor-X®. Our offerings include a wide gamut of sheet colors, thicknesses and sizes to choose from. Plus, we can help you with cut-to-size and routing services to ensure that you receive your corrugated plastic ready for use in your applications.
If you need additional value-added services, look no further than Polymershapes. We offer a variety of conversion and fabrication options at our local facilities and in conveniently located centers featuring state of the art capabilities, staffed by experienced teams eager to provide you best-in-class customer service and convenience.
Your local Polymershapes team stands ready to help you meet your needs for polypropylene twinwall. Or let us help you select from scores of other industry-leading materials in our vast inventory of plastics and associated products — Contact your local Polymershapes facility today for more information!
Easy to fabricate, print, and install
- Primex Flyer PRINT X
- Inteplast Group Flyer Flame Retardant IntePro
- Inteplast Group Flyer Graphics Arts IntePro
- Inteplast Group Flyer Graphics Arts IntePro Information
- Inteplast Group Flyer Hurricane Panel IntePro
- Inteplast Group Flyer IntePro 25mm
- Inteplast Group Flyer Packaging IntePro
- Inteplast Group Flyer Titan IntePro
- Inteplast Group Flyer UltraSmooth
- Inteplast Group Flyer Product Guide IntePro
- Inteplast Group Flyer Construction IntePro
- Inteplast Group Flyer CornBox IntePro
- Coroplast Safety Data Sheet Stinger MSDS ACG
- Coroplast Safety Data Sheet Conductive msds05212014
- Coroplast Safety Data Sheet Corrugated Packing&Graphic Grades msds05212014
- Coroplast Safety Data Sheet Fluted SDS FR 20140505
- Coroplast Safety Data Sheet Stinger MSDS