PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride), sometimes known by the tradename Kynar®, is an engineering thermoplastic offering high purity, excellent chemical resistance, flame resistance, and abrasion resistance. Easy to weld, PVDF is often seen semiconductor equipment, tank liners, and various seals, fittings, valves, and pump parts.
Benefits of PVDF
Excellent Chemical Resistance
- The Top Qualities of Aluminum Composite Material Suppliers
- What Is Acetal Plastic Used For In Industrial Applications?
- Looking For A Plastic Cutting Service? Find A Plastics Expert
- Use Cases of Colored Acrylic Sheets
- LEXAN Plastic Sheets: Tips For Contractors
- Plastic Sheets – Everything You Need to Know
- Markets Services – Nylon 6/6
- ABS Sheets – Industrial and Commercial Applications
- Everything You Need to Know about HDPE
- Benefits and Attributes – Acetal Plastics
- UHMW Chemical Resistance
- PETG – A 2022 Guide to Engineering and Industrial Applications