PAI (Polyamide-imide) is an imidized thermoplastic material, with a continuous use temperature range of up to 500° F (260° C).
Benefits of PAI
Highly temperature resistant
Static dissipative grades available
Filled grades available – carbon and glass
Bearing grade available
Electrical grade available
- PETG – Markets Served and Industry Applications
- PVC-Acrylic – Attributes and Applications
- Plastics for Data Center Aisle Containment
- Fabricated Plastic Parts – Everything You Need To Know
- Performance Plastics: Custom Plastic Sheets for Industrial, Commercial & Military Applications
- The Top Qualities of Aluminum Composite Material Suppliers
- What Is Acetal Plastic Used For In Industrial Applications?
- Looking For A Plastic Cutting Service? Find A Plastics Expert
- Use Cases of Colored Acrylic Sheets
- LEXAN Plastic Sheets: Tips For Contractors
- Plastic Sheets – Everything You Need to Know
- Markets Services – Nylon 6/6
Suppliers / Brands
|Tensile strength @ break @ 73°F||psi||D638||10,000 – 23,000|
|Flexural modulus @ 73°F||psi||D790||600,000 – 2,500,000|
|Izod impact (notched)||ft-lbs/in of notch||D256||0.5 – 2.5|
|Water absorption @ 73°F – 24 hours||%||D570||0.17 – 0.35|
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion (CLTE)||(in/in F)||D696||0.8E-5 to 2.0E-5|
* Technical Data is provided courtesy of UL Prospector (www.ulprospector.com) and IAPD (www.IAPD.org).
Data is to be considered representative and is provided for guidance only. All product performance must be verified by the user under actual application conditions.