Phenolics, also known as Thermosets, are extremely versatile machinable plastics that deliver unique properties by combining resins with composite materials.
Benefits of Phenolic/Thermoset Plastics
Withstands friction and material fatigue
Wide range of chemical and corrosion resistance
High tensile, compressive, flexural and impact strength
- PVC vs CPVC: Which Is Better?
- Polypropylene vs. Polyethylene: How Do They Differ?
- Thermosets vs Thermoplastics: How They Differ
- Homopolymer vs Copolymer
- Plastics Pyramid
- Amorphous vs Semicrystalline
- Fiber Reinforced Panel Alternatives
- How To Choose the Right Plastic for Your Project
- LEXAN™ CLINIWALL™: Next Generation Wall Cladding
- BioPhorum, Polymershapes, and the Future of Material Sterilization
- Design for Manufacturability and Its Importance
- PETG – Markets Served and Industry Applications