PPSU (Polyphenylsulfone) is an amorphous thermoplastic material, with a continuous use temperature range of up to 300° F (149° C).
Benefits of PPSU (Polyphenylsulfone)
- LEXAN™ CLINIWALL™: Next Generation Wall Cladding
- BioPhorum, Polymershapes, and the Future of Material Sterilization
- Design for Manufacturability and Its Importance
- PETG – Markets Served and Industry Applications
- PVC-Acrylic – Attributes and Applications
- Plastics for Data Center Aisle Containment
- Fabricated Plastic Parts – Everything You Need To Know
- Performance Plastics: Custom Plastic Sheets for Industrial, Commercial & Military Applications
- The Top Qualities of Aluminum Composite Material Suppliers
- What Is Acetal Plastic Used For In Industrial Applications?
- Looking For A Plastic Cutting Service? Find A Plastics Expert
- Use Cases of Colored Acrylic Sheets
Suppliers / Brands
|Tensile strength @ break @ 73°F||psi||D638||10,000 – 10,300|
|Flexural modulus @ 73°F||psi||D790||340,000 – 350,000|
|Izod impact (notched)||ft-lbs/in of notch||D256||13|
|Water absorption @ 73°F – 24 hours||%||D570||0.36 – 0.38|
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion (CLTE)||(in/in F)||D696||3.1E-5 to 4.0E-5|
|Deflection Temperature Under Load @ 264 psi||°F||D648||404 – 408|
* Technical Data is provided courtesy of UL Prospector (www.ulprospector.com) and IAPD (www.IAPD.org).
Data is to be considered representative and is provided for guidance only. All product performance must be verified by the user under actual application conditions.